A leading gaming company who has witnessed a soar in their revenue globally during the pandemic last year, 2020, is setting up their presence in Singapore after launching in Japan, South Korea and Canada.
Be a part of the pioneer team in Singapore’s office!
Our client is hiring a Platform Technology Lead, focusing on user accounts and payment platform.
- Lead the entire set up process of Technology Team, which includes Team goal setting, hiring of team members for the technology function, system structure design, lead R&D process development, and perform code review
- Lead the tech team to work closely with other stakeholders in delivering complexity projects
- Drive solutioning for development and maintenance of global account and payment platforms.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of game SDK and module functions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related programs, with 8 years above experience in backend development experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge in GoLang, with experience in GoLang project development
- Master SQL and database design, experience in MYSQL database design and performance optimization, comprehend NOSQL database, caching technology, such as Redis、MongoDB、Memcached.
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture, in-depth experience in successful landing of large-scale and distributed systems (GoLang technology stack). Comprehensive understanding and practices on SOA governance and maintenance.
- Master technology stack of web and app development, includes HTTP, security, database, cache, message queue, etc.
- Experienced in account or payment system development is a must
- Fluent in Mandarin and English to liaise with overseas teams in China, Hongkong and Taiwan.
Please contact Clarice Tan at +65 6950 0396 or ClariceT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1442954
Only successful candidates will be notified