Project Manager (Contract / Immediate)
Our esteemed client is one of the leaders in insurance and financial services company recruiting a project manager to work closely with business stakeholders including Distribution, Operations, Risk, Compliance, Legal and IT teams to develop and roll out solutions.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- Manage the delivery of IT and Business Projects according to agreed scope, timeline and cost
- Overall responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
- Adopt Agile project management methodologies as appropriate
- Develop project and resource plan with all stakeholders (IT, Business Users and vendors)
- Track and manages project timelines / risks / issues
- Manages the risks and development of mitigation plans and ensures critical issues related to project are escalated to the Project Sponsor
- Prepare project budgets and track costs to be within budget
- Ensure that deliverables are in accordance to relevant policies and procedures and project management governance requirements are followed and completed
- Conduct periodic project status review with all stakeholders, including to Project Steering Committees and Project Risk Committees
- Provide and share knowledge with other team members
- Daily project coordination activities - stand ups, issue resolutions from business side as applicable, etc.
- Ensure project closure and Post Implementation Review completion
- Initial engagement duration will be 6 months, extendable depending on performance of candidate and pipeline of work.
Only successful candidates will be notified
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to ArulS@charterhouse.com.sg or reach him at +65 8230 7230
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1768947