Our client is a leading Global System Integrator with an emerging focus on Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning.
As a sales specialist, your role is to close new accounts and expand opportunities within existing relationships. To be successful, you adopt a consultative approach and assist the client leadership group in meeting customer needs.
You need to be aware of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Machine Learning's market landscape and technological frontiers. This role requires you to have a keen awareness of the public sector. Experience selling into these accounts is preferred.
On top of sales and business development responsibilities, you meet customer needs and on a high level and oversee project delivery. You will hunt for, evaluate and close new deals.
In addition, you also work with customer success teams and cross-sell our client’s other services.
- Craft sales plans and strategy that will become part of a wider customer engagement roadmap
- Be an expert on the practice area to propose, ideate, and develop a complete solution
- Manage the account with advise from the Customer Partner
- Take part in feedback sessions and provide helpful and intelligent insights
- Listen to customer requests and deliver on promises whilst being on top of RFPs
- Lead in drives to close new business and expand existing accounts
- Obtain revenue through renewals
- Engage relevant service delivery teams as they embark on solutioning
- Account management through drawing up forecasts and budgets, and oversee operations
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, produce reports and present them
- Circumvent risks and oversee delivery
- 10 or more years in customer-facing roles with sufficient IT services experience
- Have sold into or worked on public sector projects/accounts, retail and commercial accounts
- Have adequate knowledge of AI, Data Analytics and Machine Learning solution providers, technology capabilities and use cases
- Experienced in interacting with Singapore customers especially on public sector projects
- When in meetings with C level executives and technical heads, be able to provide relevant insight, suggestions and feedback
- Sold AI, Data Analytics or Machine Learning solutions in the past.
- Able to evaluate and form an educated opinion on each deal
- A team player
- Understand how a partner ecosystem works and navigate it successfully
- Possess leadership abilities: dispute negotiation, strategic thinking and analytical reasoning
- Able to work in varied teams
- Able to work in virtual and highly matrixed structures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent