- A newly created role at the Singapore Office of a well-established US Multinational Corporation that employs over 10,000 people globally. The Senior Business Analyst will be looking into ERP Projects, working closely with the applications team.
- As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering and analysing business and user requirements while reviewing and aligning these requirements to conduct fit and gap analysis of the systems currently
- Creating operational workflows and documenting operational procedures
- Translating business requirements to functional requirements and identifying areas to use digital solutions for operational efficiency
- Complying with company change management and project standards and procedures
- Coordinating project management activities, resources, equipment and information while supporting internal IT and vendors to design and develop IT Solutions
- Facilitating and coordinate with users, IT team and vendors to support user acceptance test.
- Supporting application incidents, preparing user guides and user training
Years of experience (MIN to MAX)
- As a successful applicant, you would have at least 6 years of experience with a proven track record of success functioning as a Business Analyst working with ERP systems in a Manufacturing environment. A background of Power BI, data analysis and MS SQL is advantageous. You should also understand well the project management principles.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word to Nashmi Chugani at NashmiC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1552227