Our client is a Global Investment Management Firm with established global presence and a strong focus in Asia.
They are currently looking to hire a Senior Professional with more than 15 years of experience in running Operations in the Asset Management / Investment Management industry to join their team in Singapore and take up a Senior Ops Manager / Deputy COO role.
The successful candidate will manage and lead projects and initiatives as well as providing control framework and supervision for the Asia Operations and Middle Office organization. You will review and analyse the workflows and procedures across all product types to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
You will work closely with key stakeholders and senior management across departments and regions to design and implement project plans to ensure the timely delivery. You will also work in parallel with global Operations Control team in capturing and reviewing operational risks, gaps and root causes, and work with internal/external counterparties to improve processes.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
- MUST have relevant experience in working with Asset Management / Hedge Fund / Investment Management companies
- MUST have strong product knowledge in Fixed Income and Equity products
- Track record in Process Improvement / Governance and Control
- Preferably with coding skills or quant development background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
EA License no: 13C6338 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.