An exciting opportunity to join an international law firm as their IT Infrastructure Analyst.
As an Infrastructure Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Providing IT support to APAC Offices
• Resolving escalation issues while managing infrastructure projects
• Conducting training for users and junior IT staff
• Taking charge of L2 & L3 support
• Managing incidents and problems associated with IT
Years of experience
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with at least 3 years of experience managing IT infrastructure in the legal industry. You should have experience in Active Directory and Windows technologies. Experience in Azure or AWS is advantageous to have.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word to Nashmi Chugani at NashmiC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1552227