My client is a financial technology start-up that is backed by a globally recognized VC firm.
This is a newly created position for a start-up that is rapidly expanding in Singapore. My client is looking for a dynamic and passionate individual who is looking to challenge the status quo.
- Advise, negotiate and draft legal contracts with various global institutions
- Regional role (potential global exposure)
- Senior stakeholder engagement
- This candidate will be responsible for providing general legal advisory to the FinTech start-up. Working closely with opposing counsel from various global institutions, this candidate will negotiate and draft various corporate contracts.
- This position requires you to have excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills as you will be leading various contract negotiations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Recognized Law Degree
- 4-7 years of PQE
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6950 0385 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099