Our client is a Global Financial Institution with a strong presence in APAC. In line with their growth plans within the Transaction Banking business, they are in search for a dynamic and self- motivated Operational Risk Analyst based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk, sitting in Line 1, you will be engaging closely with the APAC business and responsible for reviewing/analysis of any incidents and near misses, identifying root causes and follow up actions. Ensuring appreciate governance routine, metrics and reporting, escalation criteria, working closely with the business managers to ensure appropriate guidance/policies are in place. Interaction with senior stakeholders are also a large part of this role as you will be task to set up New Activity/ Transaction Approval Committee for any new product/ business. Strong knowledge of cash management and trade finance is required.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognised degree in Business/ Banking/ Accountancy or any related discipline
- 5- 10 years of Transaction Banking experience (Open to candidates sitting in Front Office familiar with products)
- Proven ability to effectively manage operational risk and to develop control enhancements
- Strong knowledge of business process/ products within Transaction Banking.
- The ability to communicate the need for change and process improvements
- Able to work independently and in a team
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783