Our client is a Financial Institution with strong presence in APAC. A need has arisen for them to hire a performance manager to support their business.
Reporting to the Head of performance management and working very closely with the business heads, you are required to understand business environment, identify key drivers and perform regular forecast analysis. You will be involved in the corporate budgeting exercise, working with the business in providing strategic advice on the target markets, assist with tracking their KIPs and provide management updates. You will be the trusted Finance Business Partner, in providing meaningful insights on key competitor’s performance and highlight any changes in the competitive landscape
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in FP&A and very familiar with corporate banking
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to articulate financials into business
- A good communicator with ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong in power point
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marie Goh at +65 6950 0386 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783