Our client is a Financial Institute with strong branding and footprints in the region. In line with their strategy to transform, they are looking to hire a CFO for finance projects and change to support their transformation.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will drive all finance projects across finance domains including financial reporting, regulatory reporting and performance management. You will need to have experience and a strong understanding in each of these functions to work with Group Technology to define functional architecture needs and manage and project risk.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance
- At least 12-15 years’ work experience in a Finance
- Proven track record in driving large scale project implementation and change management across Finance domain
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with Senior Stakeholders
- Have managed large teams
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach Marie @ 6950 0386
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783