A Global Bank with extensive operations in Asia is currently looking to hire an experienced Listed Derivatives Operations SVP or Director to join their team in Singapore, managing the APAC team.
As this is a confidential mandate and I have been retained by my client to work on this mandate, please contact Matthew NG on 69500388 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Reporting to the Global Head of Derivatives, You will be responsible for managing the APAC Derivatives Operations team and will be involved in defining an adequate work organization, allowing the achievements of goals and objectives defined for the team. You will be responsible in coordinating the operations team and other business unit lines.
You will handle the structure of the function and is involved in strategic initiatives in the field. You will be in charge of making sure that the compliance guidelines is being followed.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
- MUST have Listed Derivatives Operations experience
- MUST have track record in managing teams
- Good working experience in clearing function; trade processing, allocation and management; post trade management and regulatory reporting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Matthew NG at 69500388 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.