My client is a Global Bank with an excellent track record in their Global Trade Finance business across multiple jurisdictions, and strong reputation in helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs.
Due to the growth of business, they are now looking to hire a few more head-count to join their teams based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Global Trade Finance based in Singapore, you will join either of the following teams:
(1) Trade Finance Middle Office - SVP
- Hiring a Senior Manager to manage a team of Trade Finance professionals in Singapore
- You must have strong experience in Factoring / Receivable Finance operations
- You will also need to have good understanding of Operational Risk related to the underlying Receivable Finance transactions.
(2) Trade Finance Middle Office – VP (2 positions)
- Responsible for developing and managing a structured technical training for the ASEAN market
- You will coach, train and mentor staff in the areas of Trade Finance and Financial Crime
- You need to be familiar with trade systems, FCC risks and highly conversant in trade finance products, policies and procedures.
(3) Trade Finance Client Service Manager – AVP/VP (5 positions)
- Performing day to day Import and Export operations
- Responsible for liaising with both external and internal clients
- Excellent knowledge in Trade rules including UCP600, ISP98, URC522 and UR525 etc
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant years of Trade Finance Operations experience
- MUST have strong knowledge of various ICC publications: UCP600, ISP98, URR725, URC522, ISBP
- Good knowledge of Swift Alliance and any main accounting systems
- Excellent communication skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Do reach out to either of the Consultants below for a confidential discussion:
- Marie GOH – 64355606 or MarieG@charterhouse.com.sg
- Matthew NG – 64355633 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941