My client is an established bank with a growing presence in APAC. They are looking to hire an experienced Senior Compliance Manager to lead their Group FCC Advisory Team in Singapore.
- 2nd level AML/CFT Advisory within multiple departments
- Manage a team of compliance leads with exposure to diverse compliance related regulations, controls, investigations, etc.
- Direct senior stakeholder engagement
The Financial Crime/AML Compliance Advisory team has oversight responsibilities for areas including anti-money laundering (‘AML'), counter terrorist-financing (‘CTF'), fraud, bribery, sanctions, etc.
This position will manage and lead a team of FCC Compliance Advisors across various functions within the bank. You will be required to provide final recommendations for compliance related escalations, and provide ongoing input on different compliance related initiatives. This role will directly face evolving MAS regulations and the bank’s product innovations.
You will also participate in regional initiatives and projects related to AML/CFT, while contributing to group policy changes and control implementations.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 10+ years of experience in AML/CFT/Sanctions
- Proven track record of managing a team
- Strong understanding of MAS 626
- Excellent written and communication skills
For interested applicants, kindly send your resume to Samuel Shim at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099