We are representing our client, one of the top insurance company to hire an experienced Strategy and Transformation professional to join their team in Singapore.
You will be working closely with other department as a Business partner to participate and provide challenge in their strategy formulation, implementation and tracking. You will be reviewing business cases and post-project implementation papers, providing support in business performance analysis to facilitate strategies formulation as well as tracking progress of business strategies and performance for reporting to executive committee.
Additionally, you will coordinate and be responsible for the preparation, forecasting and consolidation of financial results and business commentaries for reporting to Group Office and monthly/quarterly business review sessions and CEO / Board meetings, as well as support the Strategic Planning process. You will perform in-depth competitor analysis, industry benchmarking and research for timely periodic communication to executive committee.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in financial management/ strategic planning
- MUST have background in Actuarial
- Solid experience in corporate strategy, planning and monitoring and as well as projects for the organization on corporate level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
Please contact Angelica DY at 69500387 or Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.