My client is a global bank that is expanding in Asia. They are looking hire an experienced AML Compliance Officer to join their Financial Crime Compliance team in Singapore.
Working closely with Private Bankers, you will provide AML advisory review on various AML/CFT/CDD standards. You will also provide feedback based on identified adverse media hits, sanctions, PEPs, etc.
You will also receive exposure by:
- Filing STRs
- Collaborating with the bank’s compliance community
- Providing feedback on changes to KYC procedures
- Conducting investigations on suspicious activity
- Preparing and presenting to senior stakeholders for escalated approvals
- Training to junior staff and relationship managers
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University Degree
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Wealth Management / Private Banking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Preferred candidates will be familiar with local and international regulations.
For interested applicants, kindly send your resume to Samuel Shim at email@example.com
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1873099