|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
|Consultant Email:||email Fiona|
|Consultant Phone:||+65 6950 0373|
This is an exciting role for the right individual who is keen to develop a career in recruitment with a multi-award international recruitment firm. As a Recruitment Intern, your initial focus will be building up relationships with these experienced candidates and provide them employment opportunities with Charterhouse clients at a Asia-Pacific level.
The key responsibilities include:
- Identifying suitable candidates via networking, referrals and advertising
- Managing social touch points
- Keeping in constant touch with candidates so as to ensure a continued understanding of their latest career aspirations
- A good University degree preferably in the areas which you will be specializing
- Ability to build genuine long-term relationship with our clients and candidates
- Passion and maturity to network with the professional senior working community
At Charterhouse, we will work with you on identifying your strengths and to develop you into a focused specialist headhunter. We are an organization with a heart and believe that our greatest asset is our staff.