I am currently exclusively representing my client to hire a Regional Head of Retail Banking Operations Change to lead up the division in Singapore.
The successful candidate would need to have an impeccable track record and experience in managing large scale transformational change projects within Retail Banking.
Managing the Retail Banking Operations division, you will lead a sizeable team in the region and support various divisions of Retail Banking businesses including Credit Cards, Retail Investments, and Cash Processing etc.
Working closely with the Technology partners, you will manage and implement Enterprise level operational change to improve and standardize procedures and processes within the Retail Banking business to build scale and introduce UAT automation.
You will ensure smooth implementation of projects and coordinate with various C-level stakeholders with regards to Training, Review of Operations Control and System and Functionality implementation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree
- At least 15+ years of experience, with at least 5-10 years in Retail Banking
- MUST be familiar with Retail Banking Operations
- MUST have experience in Project Management and System Implementation
- Track record in managing Retail Banking strategic planning and delivery
- Ability to build and develop highly effective working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941