Responsible for expanding the bank's Singapore based business through the active management and development of new and existing clients in the Financial Institutions Group client segment
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients that includes banks, insurance companies, broker-dealers and fund managers
- Originate new business across bank's Financial Institutions client base including capital markets, financial markets, cash management, securities and funds services and trade, closely coordinating with product partners across the institutional client group platform.
- Provide value added insight and services to key client relationships, with focus on developing a trusted advisor relationship with senior officers within key clients
- Manage credit risk within the team's portfolio
- Maintain a high KYC and Customer Due Diligence standard across the portfolio
- Work closely with product partners and FI peers across the region and global network
- Relevant experience with relationship management skills gained in the financial industry, ideally with direct experience managing Financial Institution relationships
- Possess strong knowledge of banking products used by Financial Institutions including capital markets, corporate finance, derivatives, cash management, securities services, trade finance and correspondent banking
- Ability to work effectively across functional teams and within a matrix organization
- Excellent team, communication and presentation skills
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1107541
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.