Rare opportunity to be a part of a large scale transformation and integration project as a Technical Project Manager.
You will be responsible of managing a team of project managers and executives, this person will be responsible for the system and infrastructure integration.
- Support the team to design systems integration workflows that supports Facilities Management operations for an estate
- Work with multiple suppliers both internal and external to integrate systems together
- Have a good working knowledge and/or experience on API, messaging, OPC, SCADA integrations
- Deploying the Configuration & Change Control process.
- Release management including version control for integrations coordination, Test and Site Installation.
- Keeping track & report status of Change Requests and faults/error management.
- Guide/mentor fellow developers to grow the overall competency of the team
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
- Experience managing project system integration with IT system infrastructure. Will be added advantage if experience include public cloud integrations.
- Understand the concept of layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
- Familiar with Software Change/Configuration Management and Build Processes in a complex environment.
- Experience involved in the design, development, implementation of large scale and highly available enterprise wide architecture systems with complex and diverse integration with other applications and systems.
- Certification in PMI or PMP will be an added advantage
- A good communicator, planner and able to motivate team
Please contact Clarice Tan at +65 6950 0396 or ClariceT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1442954
Only successful candidates will be notified.