Join one of the leading Telecommunications Company and be a part of the Technical Sales Team!
You will be the Technical Sales Driver, providing pre-sales technical expertise to the Account team and customers for Managed Services and Networking opportunities. You build opportunities / pipeline through an outcome-based consultative approach and drive deal closure that pull through the company’s solutions and products.
- Introduce company’s portfolio of solutions and services to achieve a high share-of-wallet in the account
- Understand customer’s businesses and identify influencers and decision makers within a customer organization. Focus on identifying customer’s business challenges and developing strong value propositions to help customers meet their business objectives
- Engage effectively with all levels across a customer’s organization to include all C-level executives, negotiate with customers and effectively close business deals
- Prepares, presents and conveys the customers benefit of solutions in bid proposals and presentations
- Reviews, edits and optimizes the documents and give recommendations for improvement to technical authors or even rewrite major parts; Provide guidance and coaching to technical authors
- Identifies and summarizes main obligations and risks of contracts
- Ensure revenue targets are met
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ proven customer engagement (in presales, business development and account management) track record in the Telecommunications or IT industry
- Experience in Routing, Switching and Wireless
- Experience in Cisco ACI and Nexus devices (9K, 7K, 5K, 2K) is an advantage
- Understanding of NFV, SD-WAN, SDN and Cloud Computing technologies is advantageous
- Exposure to network equipment e.g. Cisco Systems, HP Aruba, Juniper Networks, Symantec, F5, Riverbed etc.
Please contact Clarice Tan at +65 6950 0396 or ClariceT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1442954
Only successful candidates will be notified.