Our client is an Asian Financial Institute with Strong Branding and footprints in the region. In line with their strategy to transform, they are currently looking to hire a Senior Manager to support the Regulatory reporting team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, the incumbent is expected to have a strong understanding of MAS 637. You will be responsible for assessing and implementing regulatory changes and ensure accurate submission of the notice to regulatory bodies by the prescribed timelines. You will also be the subject matter expert on capital and RWA matters and participate in ICAAP and IWST. To drive efficiency, you are also responsible for building effective workflows to manage key risk.
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Accounting/ Banking & Finance
- At least 7-10 years’ work experience in a similar environment or in audit or credit risk management
- Strong understanding of regulations capital framework (MAS 637/ Basel)
- Strong communication skills
- People Management experience
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783