Be a part of one of the largest Engineering and Technology companies.
You will be the subject matter expert in IoT, Digital Solutions and Smart Technologies for Pressure Management. You will also be responsible for the Development and Marketing of Smart Solutions.
- Create the vision & strategy to drive the development of digital smart solutions adding quantified value to the business of Pressure Management customers.
- Conceptualize smart applications for Regulators and Pressure Relief Valves, and lead the development to create differentiated value for industries.
- Work with engineering partners to develop smart design integrated exclusively with PRM owned devices
- Propose and align business strategy
- Lead Smart Skids project for natural gas distribution companies in China through direct Project Management, Engineering and Marketing. Develop product engineering partnerships.
- Explore markets outside China for IIoT driven “smart” solutions to the natural gas industry.
- Understand the smart solutions developed by PRM in other world areas – like RAF, explore their value in Asia Pacific market, and promote for business results aligned with PRM Asia Pacific objectives.
- Explore opportunities for Renewables in Asia Pacific natural gas segment and develop strategies to participate in the market.
- File for patents and trademarks, and manage registered intellectual property.
- Manage sales tools for solutions developed – value messages, customer presentations, product literature, price lists, etc.
- Participate in global and cross-world area teams to leverage technologies existing within PRM and Automation Solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Mechatronics Engineering required. Advanced qualification like MBA or in Marketing Management would be an advantage.
- 10 years’ relevant work experience, mainly in leading “smart” technologies for business customers
- Expert on digital technologies and IoT related to data transmission, storage, security, device control, etc.
- Familiar with Cloud storage and communication protocols
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication - written, oral, presentation skills
- Able to take new ideas from conception to implementation.
- Ability to travel frequently, throughout Asia Pacific region
Please contact John Liau at +65 6950 0371 or email JohnL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R2196654
Only successful candidates will be notified.