My client is a Global Investment Management firm focusing on Fixed Income and provides mutual fund and other portfolio management, asset allocation services for global clients.
They are currently looking to hire a senior and experienced Trade Support Specialist to work in their Singapore office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively and accurately manages a variety of day-to-day trade activities, ensuring all standard responsibilities are completed in a timely manner. The role also involves the compilation of statistical metrics for Senior Management reporting, on board new brokers/new markets and daily monitoring of critical activity within the equity portfolios. The position involves daily interaction with Fixed Income Portfolio Managers, Trade Compliance, Back Office Operations, Banks and Brokers.
The candidate will support the Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney Fixed Income covering APAC markets and across various product types.
Additionally, you will be directly interfacing with Middle Office staff and other teams located around the globe. The successful candidate will demonstrate good judgment, strict attention to detail, an ability to manage multiple tasks and work well in a dynamic group.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- MUST have solid background in Middle Office or Trade Support role.
- Good Product knowledge in processing and settlement of various financial products (fixed income, forex, equities and derivatives).
- Experience with at least one of following systems - Markitwire, CTM, Murex, Imagine, Bloomberg, Reuters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Quick learner, able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment; high sense of urgency
- Flexibility in Shift arrangements (covering all APAC markets – coming in as early as 6am and may need to come in on Singapore holidays). Flex working arrangement will be in place.
Please contact Angelica DY at +65 6950 0387 for a confidential discussion or email your resume at AngelicaD@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.