Our client is looking for a Senior Business System Analyst to lead and manage End User Services in ASEAN.
- Providing technical support to users across the ASEAN region for incidents and work orders related to End User Services (ie. PCs, laptops, printers, copiers, Office Tools, Applications, Network, and Windows Operating System).
- Provide IT User trainings to users, including new hire IT Orientation.
- Deliver remote support to the users in ASEAN region.
- To review and manage issues raised to the IT Service Center and drive initiatives to consistently improve service and reduce cost.
- To work with local and global teams and coordinate and implement new tools, strategies and promotional activities.
- To raise and manage Purchase Requisitions for any IT requests.
- To maintain, plan and budget for IT equipment.
- To provide regular feedback and status of incidents/requests to stakeholders.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Customer service oriented and experience in remote troubleshooting
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive personality with good initiatives.
- Excellent collaboration, influencing skills. Able to build rapport with the customer base.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills
- A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker
- EA License no.: 13C6338 I Reg no.: R1110355