Our client is a highly established, large Financial Institution where the Technology Group is a key enabler to keep their business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance their ability to be the leading global long-term financial firm. They aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join their Technology Group as an AVP, Senior Software Developer within the Private Markets Solutions.
- Partnership with business users and IT vendors to implement and support application solutions to Investment Services, Private Markets & Finance.
- Work closely with various IT business application teams, to develop, implement and maintain business application systems using cutting edge techniques and technologies.
- Conduct detailed requirements analysis, system design and effectively implement technical solutions to meet users’ change requests/enhancements..
- Identify and manage issues and change requests and escalate to the application manager for matters relating scope, resources, schedule, and costs.
- Work with cross functional teams to deliver innovative data driven solutions and automations to improve service delivery for application operations and enhancements.
- Analyze, tackle and resolve production incidents and systems enhancements change requests for business applications.
- Analyze systems operations data (SLAs, customer satisfaction, delivery quality, team efficiency & etc) to identify actionable trends for continual improvements.
- Possess a good Degree in Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science.
- You should have about 7-8 years' experience in business application systems / software development in an investment and banking environment.
- Knowledge and experience in agile techniques like Scrum and Kanban, exposures to DevOps will be a huge advantage,
- Good team leader who is keen to guide, independent, learn and with strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess hands-on technical skills and competency in standard technology platforms Java, J2EE, .NET, C#, SQL server, Oracle, Python, R and desktop programming (Excel VBA).
- C# experience is a must.
- Equipped with a good appreciation of systems development lifecycle, systems design and systems architecture.
- Preference for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
Please contact Nashmi Chugani at NashmiC@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1552227
Please note that only successful candidates will be notified.