A newly created role at a leading pharmaceutical company to lead their SOC. They employ over 60,000 people worldwide and continue to grow.
As an IT Security Operations Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing security strategies in line with global standards
- Providing expertise on security technologies and concepts
- Looking into operational oversight for security tool deployment
- Developing plans for monitoring security systems and thereafter responding to cyber security incidents
- Setting guidelines for effective processing and escalation of incidents
- Leading the SOC operations
- Developing contingency and disaster recovery plans for security incidents
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 years of experience in IT Security and a proven track record of leading large teams. You should have a CISSP certification and strong knowledge of cyber security laws in addition to experience in an SOC environment.
For all interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume in MS Word to Nashmi Chugani at NashmiC@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1552227