Our client is a Fortune 500 company and is consistently listed among the most admired professional services companies in the world
You will be an integral part of the team, solutioning large, multi-tower engagements across multiple business units.
You will craft top-notch solutions for our clients in the Banking & Financial Services, in their transformation projects and outsourcing requirements.
- Drive solutioning for complex deals involving multiple service lines and technical disciplines as part of RFI, RFP and informal deal processes.
- Lead a multi-functional team of tower authorities across their respective domains.
- Work closely with clients, intermediaries, and internal technical domain authorities to build high impact solutions
- Define solution vision and direction building on commonalities and benefits across lines of business and technologies
- Envision a transformation roadmap that aligns with the strategic and tactical direction of the partner client
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into creative and innovate business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients’ existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Minimum 12 years of experience in IT Consulting or in an enterprise architect role with a minimum of 2 years of experience in at least two of the following: Services, BPO, Digital, Applications Development and Maintenance
- Strong knowledge in Banking & Financial Services domain. Specific experience in wealth and institutional banking will be an advantage
- Must have demonstrated good consulting/ architecture experience in one or more digital areas (cloud, AI/ML, Analytics, IoT, Blockchain)
- Proven experience planning, designing, and implementing large scale business-IT solutions
- Proficient in Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools
- Experience in multiple technology platforms and domains is desirable
- Certified in TOGAF 9 or similar is desirable
- Ability to present complex delivery and technical concepts to the clients during white-boarding and orals sessions
- Ability to articulate the value of technical capabilities to C-suite audience
Please contact Clarice Tan at +65 6950 0396 or email to ClariceT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1442954
Only successful candidates will be notified.